Elmwood High School has chosen to use edmentum to facilitate online courses for our students. This option is primarily available for juniors and seniors. Please take the following steps to ensure success.
- Decide if online learning is right for you.
- The courses the district is purchasing for our students will include a self paced format with the guidance of an instructor through the Edmentum program. You will also be assigned to a teacher at Elmwood that can answer general questions, check in to make sure you’re making progress, and to make sure your grades are reported in Skyward. You must be self motivated and able to learn independently.
- You will need to commit to this course. Course changes will not be made lightly due to the financial implications to the district. If you drop a course, you may owe the district for the costs incurred. The grade you earn in this course is the grade that will be reflected on your transcript. Please see the attached contract for more information.
- Review the course options and decide which course(s) you would like to take. Some courses are for a year, some are for a semester.
- Required forms are linked below. Read all instructions carefully.