Mark your calendar….the annual PTO SCHOOL CARNVIAL is scheduled for Friday, April 10th from 6-8 pm (Red Zone Gym). There will be food, games, prizes, inflatable’s, and raffles! It should be loads of fun! We hope you can come.
- Again this year “Themed Baskets” will be raffled off made by each of the classrooms and/or clubs. We need your support by donating items to the baskets and by purchasing tickets to try and win these awesome baskets! We will sell tickets for $1 each. You put your ticket into the corresponding bucket for the basket you want to win and the winning ticket will be drawn out right before the carnival ends. Baskets will be put together and be available for viewing the day of the carnival in the Board Room and tickets will be for sale that day also. Stop by and check them out. Need not be present to win. If you don't have children in school, but would like to make a donation, please contact the school for more information.
- We need volunteers! It takes a tremendous team of volunteers to make this event happen. If you are available to help staff one of the games, serve food, or clean up, please follow the instructions below.
We're using VolunteerSpot to organize this activity. Please sign up to volunteer- here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/gm6965
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Please contact Nicole Freiermuth with any questions – email@example.com or 715-639-2721.